- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
The Police Mutual Group are a financial services organisation working exclusively for the benefit and welfare of police officers, staff and their families and for those working in the Military. We are a rare combination of commercial focus and not-for profit.
As a mutual we don’t have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we’re set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team on a 12 Month FTC. You will be providing management accounting reporting and analysis to the Police Mutual Group and individual departments within the Group.
In this role you will…
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of the revenue accounting for the business;
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of the weekly sales reporting of the business;
- Provide reporting and analysis of operational costs for departments on both an actual and forecast basis;
- Support key stakeholders in their management of the financial implications of the activities of their areas of responsibility;
- Ensure that the incurred, committed and forecasts costs of each relevant department are accounted for accurately, in a timely manner and meeting the requirements of the accounting policies and control environment of the Group;
- Provide support for the forecast and budget processes of the Group, including delivery of their allocated responsibilities within the process to the required levels of accuracy, timeliness, control and quality
All of our Assistant Finance Business Partners Possess the following…
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in the production and reporting of financial management information
- Strong time management skills
- Good understanding of management accounting processes
- Experience in providing finance business partnering support to diverse business areas
- Minimum AAT qualification would be advantageous but not required.
- Experience of financial accounting systems
- Experience of working in finance roles within retail financial services would be advantageous
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.