- Company:Police Mutual
- Contract Type:Day Rate
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:38
This is a new and interesting role suitable for an analytical mind. Working within our fantastic Marketing team, the Campaign Data Manager gives insight and analysis to support the team with new business generation, the retention of existing customers as well as optimising the prospect database.
The Campaign Data Manager will be responsible for the management of campaign data from start to finish. This will include using insight and analysis to drive selection, provide analysis and MI whilst also supporting the processing of any data collected.
In this role you will…
- Analyse Police Mutual Group Data in line with the Marketing campaign strategy
- Develop new data driven initiatives to support revenue generation and cost saving opportunities
- Produce and present MI reports to internal teams
- Work with the CRM manager to automate repeat data activity and MI reports
- Identify current data gaps in the group
- Adhere to internal data security policies and processes
- Work closely with other Data and IT teams to understand the overall data infrastructure
- Contribute to the wider marketing team to implement a strong and sustainable approach to customer campaign management
What we need from you…
- Familiarity with relational database and SQL
- Experience analysing and interpreting high volumes of data
- Experience using statistical analysis tools
- Ability to present technical data to “non-technical” teams
- An interest for understanding and using data
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply now!
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.