- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:Yes
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
An exciting secondment opportunity has become available for a Customer Care Associate to join the Complaints Team. This is a developmental opportunity where you will be responsible for all complaints across the Police Mutual Group. Strong customer service skills, a passion for helping people and resolving issues and sound knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Dispute Resolution Handbook are essential to be successful in this role. This is a 12 month contract and we are only considering internal applicants at this stage.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for handling all complaints received within the Group with a mandate of up to £250
- Identify and record root cause analysis on complaints handled
- Log and triage all complaints received into the Group Complaint Team
- Provide support and guidance to business areas on complaint handling
- Champion fair outcomes
- Support the Team Lead with the team’s overall responsibilities
What we need from you:
- Strong complaint handling experience and a good knowledge of FCA’s Dispute Resolution Handbook
- Experience within Financial Services
- Strong customer service background and a real passion for customer care
- Strong Knowledge of conduct risk
- Ability to multi task and work on a number of problems simultaneously
- Excellent letter writing skills
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays, life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience then this could be the challenging and rewarding role for you, please apply now!
Closing date for Internal Applicants is 21/08/2019.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.