- Company:Police Mutual
- Department:Field-based Sales
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Wellbeing Consultant to join our Distribution team. This will be a nationwide field based role.
Within this role you will be the face to face route to market, driving the Police Mutual brand, providing effective financial and wellbeing education in forces throughout the UK. You will sell products to meet the current and future wellbeing needs of officers, staff and their families. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and is a nationwide role.
In this role you will:
- Deliver financial education and wellbeing within a number of police forces across the country.
- Deliver a range of presentations to the agreed observational standards, ensure no advice is given and delegates are provided with clear and accurate educational information.
- Achieve all targets, KPI’s & objectives set in line with the Distribution Plan.
- Take a proactive approach in generating input activity with force contacts.
- Attend key events, educating, promoting and selling the products and services of Police Mutual.
- Deliver project tasks as and when required.
- Motivate the network of Authorised Officers through regular communication methods.
- Maintain timely, appropriate and accurate records on CRM.
- Adhere to the complaints process in a timely and effective manner.
- Build effective relationships with internal customers.
What you will bring:
- The desire and vision to succeed in a financial educational sales environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to build positive relationships with customers, staff and stakeholders.
- A goal driven mind set.
- The ability to adapt to any situation.
- A resilient and tenacious attitude.
- A flexible attitude, as you will be required to travel.
- Excellent time management skills.
We provide a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.