- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:37
Police Mutual is currently looking to recruit a Financial Wellbeing Consultant to join our field based Financial Wellbeing Team. In this position you will be responsible for covering Scotland and surrounding.
Financial Wellbeing Consultant – The Financial Wellbeing Consultants are a field based team nationwide. They are focus on face to face route to market, driving the Police Mutual brand, providing effective financial and wellbeing education in forces throughout the UK. The Consultants sell products to meet the current and future wellbeing needs of officers, staff and their families.
Working in a field based role means that you are part of our wide network of field colleagues across the Police Mutual Group and we will support you with the technology to enable you to fulfil the requirements of your role and engage with the rest of your team.
In this role you will…
- Deliver financial education and wellbeing within a number of police forces across the country.
- Deliver a range of presentations to the agreed observational standards, ensure no advice is given and delegates are provided with clear and accurate educational information.
- Achieve all targets, KPI’s & objectives set in line with the Distribution Plan.
- Take a proactive approach in generating input activity with force contacts.
- Attend key events, educating, promoting and selling the products and services of Police Mutual.
- Deliver project tasks as and when required.
- Motivate the network of Authorised Officers through regular communication methods.
- Maintain timely, appropriate and accurate records on CRM.
- Adhere to the complaints process in a timely and effective manner.
- Build effective relationships with internal customers.
All of our Financial Wellbeing Consultant possess the following…
- The desire and vision to succeed in a financial educational sales environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to build positive relationships with customers, staff and stakeholders.
- A goal driven mind set.
- The ability to adapt to any situation.
- A resilient and tenacious attitude.
- A flexible attitude, as you will be required to travel.
- Excellent time management skills.
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.