- Company:Police Mutual
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
The IFA Team Manager will operate in a home/field based role covering the UK. The purpose of the IFA Team Manager will be to provide management oversight of the Independent Financial Advice (IFA) business team, including successful delivery against agreed business key performance indicators.
Working in a field based role means that you are part of our wide network of field/ homebased colleagues across the Police Mutual Group and we will support you with the technology to enable you to fulfil the requirements of your role and engage with the rest of your team.
In this role you will…
- Have effective management of the Independent Financial Advice team, in order to successfully deliver against an agreed business income plan and a defined set of business plan quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Have oversight of the IFA business in such a way as to mitigate the risks associated with a regulated advice operation including supervision of the advice team
- Structure individual development of each of the members of the IFA advice team
- Recruit team members where required to facilitate business plan requirements
- Proactively develop the client proposition to maintain a competitive edge within both Police and Military markets
- Have oversight of the business’ systems and processes to enable effective provision of advice to the client, and efficient delivery of MI to the Head of Advice and Group management team
As an IFA Team Manager with us you will possess the following…
- Financial Planning Chartered status (or Diploma with significant progression towards Chartered)
- Knowledge of the IFA market, the providers, networks, service companies and competitor firms
- Knowledge of the FSA regulatory framework to include; conduct of business and financial promotion rules, T&C, and TCF
- Understanding of TCF principles and how the role can support, reinforce and influence them
- Detailed knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements affecting the role
- Knowledge of the broader financial service industry, market performance and emerging product / service trends
As this role is subject to the Approved Persons regime an application will be made to the regulator upon offer and the successful applicant will be subject to the Group policies and processes which have been designed to support the relevant regulatory rules.
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. As this role requires regular travel, a car allowance is part of the overall package.
All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.