- Company:Police Mutual
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
Our Independent Financial Advisors are home/field based and it is their responsibility to provide a the highest quality financial planning/advice service for new and existing members in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with guidelines issued by the Regulator and the Society. They will spend time at Police Stations, Military bases and our members’ homes to advise them in a face to face setting.
This role will be covering areas in the South East of England and will require regular travel. Working in a field based role means that you are part of our wide network of field/ homebased colleagues across the Police Mutual Group and we will support you with the technology to enable you to fulfil the requirements of your role and engage with the rest of your team.
In this role you will…
- Attend qualified appointments to provide quality and diverse financial planning advice to both new and existing members
- Represent Police Mutual in a professional manner in order to maintain and build upon our trusted and valued reputation
- Undertake thorough research and analysis to make appropriate recommendations
- Monitor the investments of our members
All our Independent Financial Advisors possess the following…
- Level 4 diploma and an active Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
- An in depth knowledge of the Financial Advice Marketplace including but not limited to; The FSA regulatory framework, The FSA T&C regime, The UK investment market
- Own transport and valid driving license
As this role is subject to the Approved Persons regime an application will be made to the regulator upon offer and the successful applicant will be subject to the Group policies and processes which have been designed to support the relevant regulatory rules.
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. As this role requires regular travel, a car allowance is part of the overall package.
All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.