- Company:Police Mutual
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
Working within our fantastic Marketing and Insights Analystics team, the Insights Marketing Manager will drive actionable customer and member insight that enables the development of relevant, targeted propositions, effective marketing campaigns/activity and good quality business decision making.
You will use your understanding of our affinities, gained from data, the wider business and customer/member research, to advise business areas on areas of opportunity and areas for improvement. This will ensure that the Police Mutual Group continues to adapt in order to provide new and improved solutions that will improve the lives of our members.
In this role you will…
- Analyse data to establish customer and member behaviour trends
- Deliver regular reports on customer and member behaviour trends
- Use gathered data to build data models to predict future trends
- Make recommendations/changes to business wide projects, marketing activity and business improvements
- Improve data quality and completeness to drive more efficient campaigns
- Take responsibility for the annual Brand Tracking survey
- Provide insight requirements on a project led basis
- Liaise with third parties on ad hoc research projects
What we need from you…
- Data analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience suggesting and implementing business change
- Software skills – Powerpoint, Word, Wordpress, Excel, Visio, Project, DoubleClick, Tag Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics
In return we provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases in service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare for yourself and partner PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply now!
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.