- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
The Police Mutual Group are a financial services organisation working exclusively for the benefit and welfare of police officers, staff and their families and for those working in the Military. We are a rare combination of commercial focus and not-for profit.
As a mutual we don’t have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we’re set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager (Affinity Marketing) to join our Affinity Marketing team in Lichfield on a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role you will….
- Work with the Senior Affinity Marketing Manager to develop the overall acquisition and engagement/retention strategy and plan for Police Mutual Group brands and products with an emphasis on the category we agree you will be working in
- Develop in collaboration with the Marketing Proposition team strong linkage and clear member/customer interpretation of propositions and products
- Work to develop and deliver with Marketing Analytics, Insight and CRM team insight to understand the different affinities that enables the delivery of the overall acquisition prospect business plans and strategic objectives of the business
- Develop and implement proposition driven campaign activity through relevant, compelling and engaging marketing aligned to member/customer needs which will deliver the plan be it acquisition, engagement or retention focused
- Work with external marketing creative agencies to develop and implement multi-channel campaigns across the product portfolio to meet targets for new business generation across Police and Forces Mutual
- Work to deliver the required KPI metrics across the Group Marketing target segments
- Work with the operational and distribution teams across the group to ensure delivery of targets across Telephone, Outbound and Web channels
- Create internal Marketing communications to support all campaigns and raise internal awareness of the full product portfolio across the group
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results and business performance, identifying potential shortfalls against target and recommending activity to address these shortfalls
- Monitor and assess competitors and their offers to identify gaps in current activity, build on our strengths through identification of transferable opportunities
- Be aware of regulatory requirements and ensure communications are compliant
- Manage the budget for specific activities
- Ensure all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and relevant regulations are followed e.g. GDPR, Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Have awareness of data protection guidelines and internal data management procedures
All of our Marketing Managers possess the following…
- Solid experience in planning and executing campaigns that target consumers across all online and offline channels, and in leading new campaign creative development and achieving desired business outcomes
- Tangible commercial experience of multi-channel marketing in a consumer based organisation
- Experience of working with an external creative agency and managing third party relationships
- Understanding/knowledge of assessing competitor activity and marketing opportunities
- Solid commercial acumen with highly developed numerical and analytical skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills with a positive influencing style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in evaluating and measuring customer impacts
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and working within a regulated environment
- Be able to cope with or drive change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Some experience working with customer segmentation models, data and insight
- Excellent software skills – particularly with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, Google Analytics
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.