- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. ‘Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
Within this role you will deliver the Police Mutual Member Experience; pro-actively contacting our Members to generate and retain business for the Group, and identifying opportunities to broaden their awareness of other products throughout the group.
In this role you will…
- Represent the group with a foundation knowledge of our products apply this when identifying and responding to members needs utilising
- Cross sell additional, relevant products
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships across the organisation to encourage good cross functional team work in delivering the experience and understands and appreciates the importance and value of these relationships.
- Organises personal workloads and prioritises effectively to ensure that agreed SLA’s and personal objectives are met.
- Provides excellent service through the handling of outbound calls
- When responding to enquires ensures that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and makes members aware of channel choice where this is available. Ensures that relevant regulations are followed e.g. data protection, Treating Customers Fairly and Conduct Risk principles.
- Generate sales of Regular Savings plans through warm leads provided
- Capture quality data in the CRM system in respect of the member enquiry process in respect of particularly mortgage and mortgage protection products and to use the data to further engage the member and ultimately sell products from across the Police Mutual Group proposition
- Utilise Microsoft CRM to log all enquiries, understand how to interrogate the system make best use of data to drive relationship management and sell mortgage products.
- Utilise opportunities to contact members, identifying their short and long term mortgage and mortgage protection needs.
All our Member Service Agents possess the following…
- Ideally has previous experience of working in a membership driven organisation and understands the concept of engaging customers as members.
- Proven experience of sales – particularly needs based selling techniques across multiple channels.
- Experience in the use of CRM systems – preferably Microsoft CRM.
- Planning and prioritising workload
- Achieves results
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and motivation
- Listening skills
- Customer driven
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Strong values associated with putting our members at the heart of what we
- Strong computer skills including use of excel and PowerPoint to a competent standard
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.