- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Mortgages Operations department as a Member Service Executive. The role is based at the Lichfield Head Office.
Within this role you will ensure that the Group delivers a first class service to its Members. As well as manage the mortgage enquiry process, ensuring the member is passed to a Mortgage Advisor at the appropriate point to expedite the application.
In this role you will…
- Take responsibility for all enquiry calls and in doing so develop a relationship with the member, having meaningful and on-going dialogue which will build member engagement and advocacy.
- Input quality information in to CRM, the ultimate aim being to look for opportunities to address current and future member mortgage and protection needs.
- To utilise opportunities to contact members, identifying their short and long term mortgage and mortgage protection needs.
- Work in a way that ensures high levels of member engagement
- Capture quality data in the CRM system in respect of the member enquiry process
- Utilise Microsoft CRM to log all enquiries, understand how to interrogate the system and make best use of data to drive relationship management and sell mortgage products.
What we need from you…
- Experience of working in a Call Centre / business development role within a financial services organisation with specific expertise in mortgage and mortgage protection products.
- Must have technical experience in Mortgages and Protection products.
- Ideally has previous experience of working in a membership driven organisation and understands the concept of engaging customers as members
- Proven experience of sales - particularly needs based selling techniques across multiple channels.
- Experience in the use of CRM systems - preferably Microsoft CRM.
- Well-developed general IT skills
In return, we provide full product training and a comprehensive induction programme, along with a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and a fantastic Employee Benefits package including an excellent incentive scheme, life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and discounts on financial products.
Apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role!
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.