- Company:Police Mutual
- Is this vacancy only for internal applicants?:No
- Contract Type:Fixed Term
- Working Pattern:Full Time
- Weekly Hours:35
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Compliance Adviser to join our Compliance Team on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis at our Lichfield office. The purpose of the role is to provide advice and support to the business in relation to compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) and relevant overseas regulators’ rules and guidance.
In this role you will…
- Identify relevant regulatory developments.
- Interpret regulatory developments accurately and in a timely way, ensuring appropriate actions are taken, engaging with the wider business as appropriate.
- Review financial promotions and key customer communications for compliance with applicable rules and guidance and provide comprehensive, and constructive feedback.
- Provide comprehensive, pragmatic advice on business as usual activities and change initiatives across the entire customer journey.
- Review and update regulatory authorisations, permissions and licences.
- Oversee the implementation of actions to ensure regulatory and data protection breaches are dealt with effectively and conduct regulator notifiability assessments.
- Support the HR team in the management of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
- Input into the review of Group Policies.
- Provide guidance on the content of regulatory training material and initiatives.
- Coordinate information requests from regulators.
As a Senior Compliance Adviser you’ll possess the following…
- Thorough and detailed understanding of FCA regulatory requirements in particular in relation to the sale and administration of life and pensions, mortgage advice, the sale and administration of general insurance and pure protection products, financial promotions, customer communications, and complaints handling.
- Excellent knowledge of the Data Protection Act, associated requirements and current developments.
- Experience of representing the compliance function as part of a project team in relation to regulatory changes, product developments and business initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, supported by relevant industry/professional qualifications.
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks – an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.
To apply, set up your account:
- Create a comprehensive candidate profile and upload your CV to promote yourself effectively to our recruitment teams.
- Receive real-time email and profile alerts when a potential opportunity becomes available.
- View and manage your applications.